Thank you for your interest in employment with DeWitt Public Schools. DeWitt Public Schools is a member of the Clinton County RESA Online Application System Consortium. This consortium will allow job applicants to view and apply for openings at the following school districts:
To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application. Your application materials will be retained in active status for twelve months.
DeWitt Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply For A Job
- View all open positions in consortium districts
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment
- Use passcodes sent to me
- Request technical help
Internal applicants only.
All new employees must be fingerprinted prior to beginning work pursuant to State law. Fingerprints must be captured electronically and are submitted to the Michigan State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation for criminal background checks. Fingerprint forms must be obtained from the Human Resources Department prior to being fingerprinted. Please call 517-668-3010 for more information.
To schedule an appointment for professional/certified staff, contact EduStaff
To schedule an appointment for support staff, contact DK Security, located at 700 N. Washington, Lansing, MI 48906 at 800-535-0646 or 616-656-0123.
Thank you for considering volunteer work at DeWitt Public Schools. Please review the volunteer information and then fill out our volunteer information form listed below: To volunteer as a coach you must fill out the volunteer form, agreement and application. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Human Resource Department at 517-668-3000.
DeWitt Public Schools partners with Ingham ISD and EduStaff to contract for qualified substitute teachers. Non-Staff Coaches may also be contracted through EduStaff. For additional information about EduStaff and substitute teaching opportunities at DeWitt Public Schools,visit www.edustaff.org to start an application.
Substitute Support Positions
To substitute for support positions with DeWitt Public Schools, the following should be completed and forwarded to the HR department:
- Apply using Applitrack
- Request for Subbing form
- Complete fingerprinting by contacting DK Security, located in Mason, MI at 800-776-4007. A fee will be collected on site.
To substitute for the K.I.D.S. Childcare Program or Little Panthers Preschool, the following should be completed and forwarded to the HR department, in addition to any district-level employment requirements listed above.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED
- Be of responsible character and suitable to meet the needs of children
- Complete Request for Central Registry Clearance - requires driver's license
- Complete Internet Criminal History Access Tool (I-CHAT) - requires driver's license
- Provide Medical Clearance Report within 30 days of employment
- Complete Abuse and Neglect Awareness Policy and Signature Form
- Must meet the KIDS/Preschool Caregiver Guidelines
- Lead Caregivers must meet the KIDS Lead Caregiver Guidelines